Chief Executive Officer
*Monday to Thursday, 10.00am – 4.00pm *£30451 p/a, pro rata
Closing Date Friday 16th April 2021
To organise and co-ordinate the development, implementation, and promotion of the Pershore & District Volunteer Centre (N.B. Abbreviated to PDVC in future). To actively support the board of trustees, to establish and maintain a long-term strategic plan that will ensure a sustainable future for the PDVC. To provide a full range of administrative services and support and to work closely with the Board of Trustees.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To organise and co-ordinate the development and implementation of the PDVC services
- To ensure that the importance and value of volunteering is clearly communicated, both within and outside the Voluntary sector.
- To ensure the successful development and growth of the PDVC, manage staff and volunteers.
- To work with the board of Trustees to ensure the long-term financial stability of the PDVC.
- To undertake project work and research
- To attend meetings, during the day or evening, such as Trustee Board meetings, County, District and Town and other associated Council/Authority or similar meetings.
- To ensure the maintenance of a database of all volunteers
- To ensure confidentiality is always maintained with respect to volunteers and clients and that the requirements of the Data Security/Protection legislation is fully respected.
- To undertake any other duties within the scope of the post as appropriate.
Please download and read the full job description using the link below:
If you have any questions about the role please email them to email@example.com
Then download and complete an application form (download as a pdf or Word document) and return it to us.