Christmas and New Year Closing/opening times
We will be closed from Wednesday 23rd December to Monday 4th January 2021
We look forward to seeing you in the New Year
COMMUNITY BUS SERVICE CB4
Naunton Beachamp – Upton Snodsbury – Broughton Hackett – Churchill – White Ladies Aston – Peopleton – Drakes Broughton – Pershore
Every FRIDAY providing sufficient funds are raised.
Serving the rural communities to provide a journey into Pershore
Arriving in Pershore at 1030 and departing at 1230
This is a ‘Ring and Book’ service operated by Pershore Volunteer Centre’s Community Transport scheme and supported by parish councils and your County
- You must register with Pershore & District Volunteer centre
- All journeys must be pre-booked by calling the number below.
- Pick-up time and location will be confirmed at time of booking.
- It is expected that the return fare from Peopleton will be £4; there is a discount of £1 per journey for holders of Concessionary Bus Passes.
- For more information and to register to use this service, please call Pershore Volunteer Centre Monday – Thursday 10am – 4pm, Friday 10am – 1pm
PHONE 01386 554299 to book your ride
The first and third Wednesdays of each month 11.30am – 1.30pm
Thank you to Pershore Navy Social Club
We are very grateful to Pershore Navy Social Club, Friday Bingo Club section, for recognising the work that the Volunteer Centre does and for their donation of £500, which was presented to our Chairman, Eric Wiles, and Jeanette Dowling, volunteer centre administrator on Friday 23rd March 2018.
Did you know that whenever you buy anything online – from your weekly shop to your holiday you could be raising a free donation for us ?
- Go to: https://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/invite/A060QV/PJB071
- Enter Pershore Volunteer Centre in the search box.
- Click Join Us and enter your details and click on Create My Account
- Choose from over 3,300 retailers, do your online shopping as normal and our cause will receive a free donation at no extra cost to you for every purchase you make
Thank you for considering this and hopefully signing up to raise funds to support the Volunteer Centre …. so that we can support your volunteering …. and enable you to support our clients!!